Preparing an activity samplingWhile preparing your study you can fall back on standard catalogues as well as on already existing studies. After defining operations, observation systems, tour- and shift-data the program will create the inspection tour times by a random number generator and subsequently transmit this data to the MULTIDATA or tablet PC. The registered observation data can be retransmitted to your PC for evaluation at any point in time.
And in case you work without acquisition system - on demand MULTI prints a manual registration sheet so you can first collect your observation data and record it manually in MULTI afterwards.
- Recording of operations and observation systems
- Access to standard catalogues and already existing activity samplings
- Various tour definitions
- Working times (shift data) with break regulations for each day of the week
- Time and tour planning with estimated duration of the study
- Print-out of registration sheets
- Data transmission to/from acquisition system